Many people today want to look young when they are aging with wrinkles and sagging skin. These people choose to do facelift cosmetic surgeries to improve their appearance and look youthful. These cosmetic surgeries are mostly done for aesthetic reasons. Cosmetic surgical and non surgical procedures and treatments differ from one individual to another and also these patients will have different needs and desires to do this procedure. A full facelift is a major traditional surgical procedure done to tighten the skin on the full face and neck.
A mini facelift is a type of cosmetic facelift surgery. This is a minor procedure done to reduce wrinkles and minor sagging around the jaw lines, cheeks and neck area.
Rhinoplasty surgeon is done by a well trained and skillful plastic surgeon that makes small incisions like three to four cuts around the area of the ears to remove excess tissue, excess fat and reshape the facial muscles. These facelift surgeries are done under local anesthesia.
There are many benefits in performing this type of surgery other than a full facelift surgery. This surgery provides the patient with wealth of emotional and physicals benefits in their life. Some of the benefits are:
- Scarring is minimal. These small incisions can be covered and concealed within the hairline and natural facial contour.
- Fewer side effects. Less bruising, swelling, sensitiveness and tenderness after the performed surgery than a full facelift surgery.
- Conservative treatment. Only the lower third of the face and neck is primarily address during this type of surgery. This surgery will enhance your natural beauty and features and give your skin a youthful appearance with less wrinkles and sagging.
- Self confidence. This surgery will increase your self esteem and boost your self confidence in your appearance there by making a huge difference in your quality of life in both personal life and professional life.
- Quick and efficient. This type of facelift surgery can be performed in few hours unlike a full facelift surgery.
- Conservative use of anesthesia. During this mini type of facelift surgery local anesthesia can be used and thereby allowing the patient to be conscious during the surgery without feeling the pain.
This mini type of facelift surgery gives incredible and positive result to patients who have performed this procedure. But it is vital to remember even though this procedure is performed the aging process of a person will still continue. This surgery will give a youthful and fresh appearance. This facelift surgery can be combined with other treatments too like neck lift, mid facelift, blepharoplasty and brow lift.